Revision as of 06:56, 28 June 2011 by Guentert
Coordinate and constraint file manipulation
COFIMA (© by Peter Güntert) is a versatile program for interactive manipulations on Cartesian coordinate, distance constraint and dihedral angle constraint files.
With COFIMA you can easily:
- Convert between different data file formats
- Rename atoms, residues and dihedral angles
- Delete atoms, distance or angle constraints
- List specific atoms, distance or angle constraints
- Measure distances and dihedral angles
- Attach atoms (e.g. hydrogens)
- Insert pseudo atoms or pseudo atom constraints
- Generate covalent connectivities
- Sort atoms, distance or angle constraints
- COFIMA is available free-of-charge. The current version is COFIMA 2.2.